8. Jack hasn’t done his homework, has he?
一般现在时用do/ does 一般过去时用did 1. You often watch TV in the evening,don’t you? 2. The students don’t study hard, do they? 3. Mary studies Chinese hard, doesn’t she?
4. The boy doesn’t often go to school by bike, does he? 5. You watched TV last night, didn’t you?
6. Jim’s parents didn’t go to Hong Kong last month, did they?
这种类型较特殊，前一部分是祈使句，后一部分是肯定疑问形式。 句型1: Let’s+动词原形+其它，shall we?
Let’s go for a walk, shall we? Good idea! 句型2: 其它形式的祈使句，will you?
Come into the classroom, will you? Please be careful, will you? Don’t panic, will you?
1. There is an old picture on the wall, isn’t there? 2. There aren’t any children in the room, are there? 3. There wasn’t a telephone call for me, was there?
4. There were enough people to pick apples, weren’t there? 5. There will be a football match tomorrow, won’t there?
上了“never, little, few, hardly, nothing, nobody”等词，这时该陈述句也属于否定句，因此，反意疑问句的后半部分应用肯定疑问式。 ① You have never been to Beijing, have you? ② Mr. Fat has few friends here, does he? ③ There is little milk in the bottle, is there? ④ He could do nothing, could he? 完成下列反意疑问句：
1. Mary listened to pop music, ______ ______?
2. He has never been to Shanghai, _____ _____? 3. He has few friends at school, ______ _______? 4. The music sounds beautiful, _______ _______? 5. You can’t dance to jazz, ______ _____?
6. They weren’t at the concert, ______ _______? 7. Let’s stop writing, _______ _______? 8. Don’t be late, _______ _______?
主语+ be(was/ were) + 动词的现在分词 二、 过去进行时的用法
1)表示在过去的某个时刻或某段时间内正在进行的动作或存在的状态，常与this time yesterday, at that time, then, at 9:00 last Sunday morning, all night等表示过去的时间状语连用。如：
---What were you doing this time yesterday?
---I was watching TV.
2) 表示一个过去的动作发生时或发生后，另一个过去的动作正在进行。过去进行时也可用来表示过去一段时间内持续发生的动作。如： When I was watering the garden, it began to rain. While we were having a party, the lights went out.
3) 表示两个过去的动作同时进行，这时可用连词while连接。如： I was writing while my mother was cooking.
George was reading while his wife was listening to the radio.
此结构由主语+及物谓语动词+间接宾语（人）+直接宾语（事物）组成。 如：He brings me cookies every day. She made me a beautiful dress.
如：He brings cookies to me every day. She made a beautiful dress for me.
用to侧重指动作的方向，表示朝着，向着，对着某人。 用for侧重指动作的受益者，表示为了某人，替某人。 常跟双宾语的动词有：
（需借助to的）bring, give, lend, hand, offer, pass, pay, return, send, show, teach,等。
（需借助for 的）buy, call, cook, choose, draw, get, make, sing,等。